Megumi (Tentanarix)


SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#1
Megumi woke to a dimly lit room. Shakily standing, she took note of her clothing, or lack of rather. She was completely nude, no sign of her clothing anywhere. Looking around she spotted a note dangling in front of her face from a string. Peering at it, she read the following.


"Welcome Megumi, to the Citadel of Corruption. I have brought you here to amuse myself as you struggle to escape from here. Know that you must defeat a total of five bosses in these caves to reach my city. Once there you must defeat another five bosses. If you manage to get past all of them, you will face ME in the flesh. I guard your only way back to your home, your own planet. Let the fun begin!"


Try as she might, she couldn't remember anything before waking up here, save that she had been on her way home before blacking out.

The room seemed to be lit by a dozen torches, and it appeared to be part of some kind of cave network. With two exits before her, and nothing else of interest in the room, she had a decision to make. Should she choose to leave and try this challenge or stay and hope for help that might never come? It didn't seem like she'd get home without trying, so was there really any option?


Available Actions:

Stay in the room.
Take the left exit door.
Take the right exit door.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#2
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Amusement? What does he/she/it mean by amusement? Why I am naked? "What the hell do you mean by amusement!? I'm not a toy!" She yells to whoever can hear, if there even is anyone listening.

Stay in room (for now)
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#3
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi found she got no reply, the hidden speaker seeming to either have left, or had been speaking through an intercom system that was now shut off. She could hear nothing now, it was eerily silent.



Options:

Stay in the room.
Take the left exit door.
Take the right exit door.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#4
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

My god, this a dream. Some kind of horrible nightmare, I have got to stop watching horror movies at night. She said to herself before she pinched herself hard on her right nipple...... only to remain where she was previously.
"It's not a dream." She whimpered to herself. "Well, very horrifyingly it looks like the only hope I have is to try to find my way out of this hell hole."

Take the right exit door.
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#5
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 100/100


Trap Evasion Roll:

Trap?: 66 Vs. Megumi: 30+20=50

Megumi enters a small room, lit by only three torches, and with one exit. Her only exit was a door in the far wall, barely visible. As she moves, she suddenly hears a click, and before she can react, a vibrator is shoved inside of her, at full power!


Pleasure Roll:

Vibrator Trap: 69 Vs. Megumi: 40+4=44

Orgasm Roll:

Vibrator Trap: 77 Vs. Megumi: 30+27=57

Pleasure Roll:

Vibrator Trap: 79 Vs. Megumi: Unable to resist.

Orgasm Roll:

Vibrator Trap: 73 Vs. Megumi: 30+40=70

Pleasure Roll:

Vibrator Trap: 66 Vs. Megumi: Unable to resist.

Orgasm Roll:

Vibrator Trap: 51 Vs. Megumi: 30+45=75

Before Megumi can react and pull out the vibrator, it slams against her G-Spot, triggering several rapid fire orgasms, making her convulse in pleasure as she is helplessly fucked.

Megumi suffers a total of 170 pleasure, gains 295 KP and loses 34 Stamina.


Adjusted Stats:

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Options:

Attempt to get free.

Get Vibrated forever!
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#6
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

As the vibrator is slammed into her g-spot Megumi cant help but to hit orgasm again and again as she is fucked against her will, mind driven nearly blank with pleasure, "AAAAAAAAAAAH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEEEEESSSSSS!" She screams out as she spasms in orgasm before finally coming to her senses as she struggles to remove the invading instrument from her mother's mouth. "GET OFF ME DAMNIT!"
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#7
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Escape Trap Attempt:

Megumi: 10+37=47 Vs. Trap: 72

Pleasure Roll:

Trap: 52 Vs. Megumi: 40+46=86


Megumi can't free herself, but she doesn't suffer any pleasure.


Options:

Try again.

Something Else.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#8
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

It might be crazy, but maybe if I can get wet enough, then I can just lay back spread my legs and push it out like I was pregnant. She think as she just lets the pleasure build up, hoping her pussy gets wet enough to if she pushes hard enough the vibrator will just slide out of her.

Continue to let it fuck her.
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#9
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Pleasure Roll:

Vibrator: 41 Vs. Megumi: Not Resisting

Orgasm Roll:

Vibrator: 54 Vs. Megumi: 30+26=56

Megumi finds herself coming close to peaking, but never does.


Megumi suffers 41 pleasure, gains 41 KP and loses 9 Stamina.


Adjusted Stats:

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 57/100


Options:

Attempt to escape.

Something Else.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#10
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

It's not doing it for me anymore she thought, I'm going to have to try to get myself off and work my pussy more till it gets wetter, then I'll just go doggy style spread my legs wider, hold open my pussy and try pull it out. With that she flopped herself over onto her stomach, propped herself on her hands knees, spreading her legs further apart and began to finger herself, hoping to work herself up to climax with the vibrator to where she would become to wet and slippery for the device to remain stuck in her private place.

Continue to let it fuck her+ attempt to escape.
(Something else)
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#11
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

((Er .... OK. Normal Escape try then.))


Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Escape Trap Attempt:

Megumi: 10+43=53 Vs. Trap: 47

Megumi manages to escape the trap, but JUST barely.



Options:

Move On.

Something Else.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#12
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi finally manages to remove the intrusive device from her vagina, even though at the same time it is still dripping wet. What the hell is this place? She wonders as finally manages to get back after freeing herself from the top albeit on slighlty wobbly knees, still feeling a little weak from the orgasm and the effort of removing the trap.

Move on.
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#13
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Megumi entered a room with two exits. A door in the far center wall, and a stairwell leading down.

Also of note, she discovered a map piece! As she took it, a voice filled the room.

"Welcome young Megumi. First off let me congratulate you for finding a piece to the puzzle that may eventually lead you to me. However, no good thing comes without having to pay a price. Your price my dear is to fight this Brain Sucker for the right to leave this room. If you kill it, you will be allowed to leave this room and search for more clues. If you fail... it will rape you here for all eternity, HAHAHAHA. I'm quite certain you'll... enjoy yourself."


Suddenly force fields sparked to life over her exits, and a gigantic bug swooped down, trying to grab her!

Grapple Attempt:

Brain Sucker: 61 Vs. Megumi: 40+16=56

Megumi quickly finds herself pinned under the monster bug!


Options:

Attempt to escape grapple.

See what kind of attack it's going to use.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#14
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi begins to twist around, buck up, flop around and attempt to bring her legs up underneath the creature to try to kick it off of her. "AGH! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU DAMNED FREAK!" She screams out in fury and defiance.

Attempt to escape grapple (Trying to use dexterity if I can.)
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#15
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

((Just str I'm afraid.))


Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Escape Grapple Attempt:

Megumi: 10+22=32 Vs. Brain Sucker: 27

Grapple Attempt:

Megumi: 40+29=69 Vs. Brain Sucker: 61


Megumi manages to muster the strength to toss the bug off of her, and still maintain enough awareness to dodge it's incoming attempt to pin her again.


Options:

Attack!

Something Else.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#16
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi quickly kips back up onto her feet and begins to frantically look around the room for something she could use a makeshift weapon to kill the bug with. Finding theres nothing here, she quickly decides to use her wits instead of strength and begins to formulate a plan to lure the bug into the force field hoping it will kill it. I'm a thinker not a fighter! Since there's no weapons here Im just going to have to attempt to outsmart this thing! She thinks as she slowly makes her way to the force blocked exit, hoping the bug will be stupid enough to lunge at her where she can duck out of the way and fly into the field at least hurting itself if not killing it.
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#17
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Grapple Attempt:

Brain Sucker: 50 Vs. Megumi: 40+21=61


Megumi is able to bait the bug into hitting the force shield ... only to discover that IT is able to pass right through it and then walk back into the room unharmed! It seemed she would HAVE to fight it, or get fucked senseless trying.

Options:

Attack!

Get Raped!
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#18
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Megumi looks around the room frantically all the while keeping a cautious eye on the insect like creature, searching for anything she can use to defend herself with.

(Attack? Im not really sure. If I don't find anything shes just going to do her best with unarmed. )
 

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
8,842
48
#19
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

((Unarmed only for now, til she gets a weapon drop somehow, and only sub-bosses can drop those.))


Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 295/1500 KP

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP: 120/120
Stamina: 66/100


Attack Roll:

Megumi: 40+24=64 Vs. Brain Sucker: 78

Grapple Attempt:

Brain Sucker: 72 Vs. Megumi: 40+50=90


Neither combatant is able to hit the other, leaving them at a stalemate.


Options:

Try Again.

Something Else.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#20
Re: Megumi (Tentanarix)

Desperate to escape, Megumi makes another lunge at the disgusting creature hoping to hit it and do some damage, seeing as there's no where for her to run to with the force fields up over the exits.

Attack